PPAP Pen Pineapple Apple Pen ANIMATED! PPAP Pen Pineapple Apple Pen ANIMATED!

Dude this is great! very replayable haha! When'd you make this anyway? I don't remember seeing you work on this. Congrats on the frontpage feature :D

jessejayjones responds:

Thanks! It's a dumb thing I made in a day, for celebrating 20k subs on YouTube. It was fun to work on! :)

10 2 Sentence Horror Stories 10 2 Sentence Horror Stories

Holy shit this is the most amazing thing I've seen all year. The animation is very crude at times, but it just comes to show that amazing graphics are not an absolute requirement to be an excellent animator. Most of these short stories are absolutely unpredictable and creepy as fuck. The expressions and transformations in your cartoon are spot on. I also really love the sound effects. Initially I thought the closer the animation got to the end, you weren't going to be able to impress me with number #10, but that closer surpassed all my expectations! It literally made my hair stand on end. The monster in that part is one of the best fucking things I've ever seen on Newgrounds, no lie. SO FUCK YEAH! Keep making stuff! I really hope you'll end up as #1 this round. I'm thoroughly impressed.

Fine Dining Fine Dining

This was mostly just sketches and linework when I last saw you on twitch. Turned out great! Very expressive postures and great job coloring!

jessejayjones responds:

Thank you so much man! It's great hanging with you on Twitch! :D

NG Sketchbook Tour NG Sketchbook Tour

Yay finally!

I fucking love how the menu looks and it was really quite exciting to see my own work out there between other people's works. Oh, and even though I love the menu a lot, I think there could have been a little more interactivity. Zooming in on an artwork for example, I would have liked to scroll around a little by moving my mouse. And atleast 2 artworks were drawn from different angles, so a button to flip a couple of the images around would have been neat.

So sad that it's already the last one in the series, I was looking out for this year's sketchbook tour... Gonna get me one of them shirts and put a happy face on.
=D

GetTheCake2 GetTheCake2

Ha! I just happened to come across the sequal

I didn't really expect the sequal to be this soon! From what I've seen, you made a big progress compared to the last flash. The stages look alot better, and so does the main character. However, it still is very confusing to play. It may even be more confusing than the last game you've made.

My advice:
- I didn't complete the game, the reason for this is that you made it too confusing for me. It would be less confusing if there would be objects to use in every stage. It's hard to tell when you have to click in nothingness because there are none.

- Clicking on the wrong object means you're game over and you have to start all over from level 1. Starting all over is a big nuisance. Game over is fine, but can I atleast start at the level where I went game over? It's not very obvious where to click either, so you keep going game over because of this.

- Another thing about going game over.. The song in the game starts playing again, through the song that was already playing. Every time you go game over, the songs adds its self through the already playing audio. You might want to change that.

GetTheCake GetTheCake

I Got The Cake! :3

Haha, I never thought anyone would actually go and make a game about this! In my opinion it would have been way too hard to make it work as an interactive one-level-game with multiple solutions such as in the thread, where this originated. I see you've decided to create more levels.

Some things you could work on:
- Add a preloader, you can download them from newgrounds if you don't know how to make them.
- It's a short game, but the loading takes pretty long. Lowering the audio quality in flash could solve this.
- The graphics of this game could improve in lots of ways. The levels look weird and out of shape, there are pieces of text everywhere but it looks messy and out of place, objects are moving when they shouldn't be, certain animations don't look too smooth and most of the drawn objects don't look that good either. The cake looks pretty decent though. Be sure to make drawings into symbols, and use layers.
- The gameplay is strange aswell. Sometimes it is very hard to figure out where to click to get anywhere.
- There is no play button, the game starts right as it has loaded. There is no replay button either. I recommend putting those in your game.

Your game making skills aren't bad. In fact, it looks as if you don't quite know how all the drawing tools work, but you made sure the scripting was fine, and that's a good thing. I do highly recommend to improve your drawingskills though.

teammember responds:

i can make a one level multi choice also, just as hard as it was to make this one. maybe easier

i just dont want to

Sobriety Sobriety

This song has a great feel about it. I'm a big fan of alternative time measures and this in particular was very well done! It's subtle enough not to be noticeable. Now that I think about it, that could be the rhythmic appeal of the bassline and lack of meddlesome drums doing its work. The instrumentation compliments the song a great deal. It sounds a bit synthesized but bullethells are often like that. Love the energy of this piece Troisnyx! Downloaded.

My Life With Newgrounds My Life With Newgrounds

I love this short bit of monologue. It has such poetic phrasing. This is the beginning of something great!

VicariousE responds:

Some of it'll be in the NG 20th Anniversary Tribute somewhere, along with a few bits of video I secretly shot. Still pretty rusty at recording and speaking :\

Speak Soft, My Heart Speak Soft, My Heart

I think I listened to this on loop 4 hours straight. Absolutely stunning... Those graceful chords create an amazing ambience. The whole thing reminded me of Clannad, though this impresses me a lot more. The reverb is pretty damn cool on its own and does an outstanding job at complimenting your beautiful voice. This should be on frontpage if you ask me.

headphoamz responds:

4 hours?! Shucks Whirl, thanks so much. You make me blush. ^-^

Proj. Chaplaincy: Floating Eyes, Pt 1 Proj. Chaplaincy: Floating Eyes, Pt 1

Cool, I love the colors and overall design. I'm really curious about the rest of those eyes. Maybe it's because this reminds me of the Legend of Zelda, but I feel these designs could do really well in a videogame. Seeing as they are based on 7 deadly sins, that could be an even bigger incentive.

Monster!Pico Monster!Pico

Love the characters design, especially your take on the guns. This reminds me of @ianmichaelmiller's stuff. I imagine it could make an awesome animation.

linda-mota responds:

holy shit his stuff is amazing @O@ thank you!

Demons Demons

Mysteriously Cool

This painting's quite mysterious. It does an outstanding job at portraying a different, more magical world. I like how the background darkness is layered with strokes of a somewhat lighter color. Along with the light colors of green and blue they create a great sense of both depth and atmosphere, which really brings the environment to live. The character that's been portrayed here really adds to the charm of this painting. And to top it off, you added those swirling orbs. While I'm not sure what that big yellow thing is, it adds to the painting pretty nicely.

A description to this painting would have been pretty cool (: